[Archers] Congratulations!

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 14:10:09 PDT 2010

Almost forgot:

"Presentation of Badges - Bowman Elite and Grand Bowman Elite are of sufficient note that the Crown of Atlantia reserves the right to present them at Royal Court ."

The Crown awarded a BE badge at Storvik but mangled the name of the award. If these archers "are of sufficient note" then we need to advise each new set of Royals so they understand what these badges are and what they mean.

I also think that if the Crown cannot award these badges in a timely manner (6-9 months) then they should forfeit the right to present that archer and allow the local baron/ seneschal  handle it.

Cheers

Fen

--- Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our explicit permission --