[Archers] identity theft?

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 20:04:00 PDT 2010

FYI to the archer's list, the undersigned message is from "Geoffrey ~ "
whose full name is

Geoffrey Athos von Ulm, Former Baron Windmasters Hill
Marshal:  Heavy, Combat Archery & Equestrian
MiT:  Target Archery & Rapier

Not to be confused with Geoffrey of Needwood Forest,
Target Archery Marshal,
Archery Champion, Barony of Storvik,
Peasant...

... or any other Geoffrey.