[Archers] Another event

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 17:01:13 PDT 2010

>From Midnight At The Oasis. Well done MiC Luisa O' Reilly with 28 archers shooting in the head last Saturday.

"summary:  We had 3 targets set at an odd distant, about 17 yards. 1st one was

practice, then when you were ready you moved on to one of the others, then the
other.  The idea was to remove the horns off of the male gazelle and give horns
to the female. You had 12 arrows per target to do this feat. The higest number
of hits was 3 and we had a 3 way tie. To break the tie we went back to  the
practice and had them shot for score. Damian le Archer was the winner with a
score of 26.

Thank you, and keep up the great work.

Remember everyone, there is a spot on the Kingdom Scores page where you can input your event shoot scores and information.  Take a look.
Thanks too everyone for getting your event reports in to me, the autocrat and event MiC so fast.  I really appreciate it.