[Archers] Pennsic

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 12:58:43 PDT 2010

Dear Lord Janyn:

Quite the contrary, I do not think anything has gone wrong. I actually think we
are having an incredibly open, polite, thoughtful, and extremely helpful and
detailed discussion on this list.

We are at the point where we need to articulate our visions in a thoughtful way
and present them to the individual who is the MIC of archery for next Pennsic.
Preferably in person  :)

I suggest we continue. We will need a document that outlines the issues in a
respectful and cogent manner, that is emotionally compelling. We will need to
state our case in a way that helps the MIC understand that we are not at
cross-purposes at all. We will need to present several ideas (plan A, plan B,
etc.) so that a multitude of "solutions" to our dilemma can be seen and laid out
for consideration.

Thank you Siegfried for your enormously interesting and persuasive posting just
now on running a big shoot fast! Wow!

I hope to see everyone at TnT tomorrow where no doubt we can do a little
in-person talking. It's always very helpful.

Love you all, Nuala