[Archers] Pennsic

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 06:09:47 PDT 2010

Yitzhak:

Oh Dear! I am afraid you do misread my intentions completely.
I don't believe anyone has ever implied that any shoot at Pennsic should be
limited to Atlantian archers. Atlantia already has a kingdom archery champioship
shoot, won by Myles last year. No, no. The ideas herein explored are for a world
championship by kingdom and individual . . . just so we can go to Pennsic and
play our game against our better selves from other kingdoms!

Nuala

Original Message: 1