[Archers] Fw: Re: Pennsic

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 15:27:14 PDT 2010

That's a great idea, it should be separate from the champions team ,war
points, etc. This is an event to fill in where the same ole war points are
getting old and lack of other novelty shoots fall short. The one thing that
will make or break this is lack of advertising though. We will need to
assure that it gets in the pennsic flyer and the independent and posted with
fliers. Godai and I volunteer for the watch so we can post fliers during our
shifts no problem..