[Archers] Pennsic shoot

Mike Matthews michaelstuart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:51:34 PDT 2010

I would favor having an open shoot but with champion-level targets, as
has already been suggested, and possibly with prizes awarded within
different levels of ability. Even something like one's rank within
their kingdom (top third, middle third, bottom third?) could even
things out a bit, for as much as I would like to shoot like a
champion, I just don't have the practice time I would need to attempt
it right now.  I'm not even sure whether I'll be able to make it to
Pennsic, but I would be willing to make and donate something as a
prize if those of you who are going are able to make this shoot
happen.

Michael
Ld. Eirik Gralokkr
Charlesbury Crossing, Barony of Sacred Stone