[Archers] Known World Archery Championship - was: Re: E.Gads and Pennsic

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Tue Oct 26 09:56:05 PDT 2010

Lord Siegfried,

It was Pennsic XXXVII (IIRC), the only one I've attended so far. I only
shot the castle window (5 of 6 clean). The marshals running the shoot
said it was a shame the arrows didn't count for anything, and then told
me about the concession. I felt a bit betrayed. never shot the rest of
the war points.

We will be going to Pennsic this summer, and hope to to some meaningful
shooting of some kind this time.

Kind regards,

Lord Mungo