[Archers] Known World Archery Championship - was: Re: E.Gads and Pennsic

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Tue Oct 26 10:57:34 PDT 2010

Mungo, but is the point not to have fun?  Did you not enjoy shooting the
castle window?  Would you have not enjoyed shooting the other targets?
 If not, then why did you do it in the first place?   If you did, then
why did you stop shooting just because it wasn't a counted War Point
anymore?

Siegfried