[Archers] Lochmere Arrow this Saturday, Oct 16th

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Thu Oct 14 14:47:48 PDT 2010

Roxbury Mill Harvest Festival - Lochmere Arrow Challenge
October 16, 2010
Shire of Roxbury Mill

Lord Gregge the Archer and Lord Timothy of Shaftesbury will defend Roxbury Mill's right to possess the Lochmere Arrow. Can you field a team to take the Lochmere Arrow back to your own Barony, wreathed in the Glory of True Champions?

There is also a populace course that should challenge all skill levels.

And, there will be a Favorite Novelty Archery Target competition to shoot at!

Martial Activities:
Lochmere Arrow Challenge course.
Populace Archery course.
Favorite Novelty Archery Target shoot.

(note change - we will NOT have rapier or thrown weapons this event)

A&S Display: Any and all things "Period Harvest Vegetable" in any medium and any stage of completion.

A&S Competitions:
Best use of Harvest Vegetable (populace vote).
Favorite Novelty Archery Target.

Activities begin at 10AM

Website:
RoxburyMill.org/harvestfestival

Cost:
Daytrip ONLY (Dayboard included): Adults $10 / Youths 6-17: $5 / Children 5 and younger: Guests of the Shire / Non-member surcharge: $5. Please make checks payable to: "SCA Inc., Shire of Roxbury Mill".

Feast:
A light day board will be provided to all and is included in the site fee.

Site:
Checkley Farm 17110 Comus Road, Dickerson, MD 20842. Site opens 9 AM and closes 6 PM.

Site Restrictions:
No alcohol. No pets. No overnight stays. This is a working farm – please do not stray from the event area. Closed-toe footwear recommended.

Directions: