[Archers] the St. Sebastian Prize at Pennsic XL

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Tue Nov 2 08:55:04 PDT 2010

> I think thats an excellent point.  Once (if) we're committed to hosting
> a shoot at Pennsic, we can adverstise to each kingdom that RRs
> (standardized to the SCA Marshall scores:
>  http://scores-sca.org/home/index.php ) will be the qualifier.

Just a small note:  Not every Kingdom does Royal Rounds, and not every
Kingdom uses the same set of rules.  Some allow practice rounds between
each distance, some allow ranging shots, some allow/disallow
double-loading, etc.

(Granted, this is all potentially 'minor' - Just felt it should be
pointed out that one Kingdom's RR doesn't necessarily equal another)

IKAC therefore, if you want an 'even playing field', could/would be a
better option if going the numeric route.  And hence why Gulf Wars has
done this for it's grand tournament.