[Archers] Atl-atl points

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 09:11:23 PDT 2010

Thank you, everyione who replied, botht to the list, and privately!  i've got lots of useful info and ideas!  Not sure why I thought bodkin points were illegal - guess it was just because no one I've shot with has used them until recently, and those are the short ones.

It'd be nice if I knew someone up here in the north who could make me some, but I guess I"ll have to just buy them online.

Again, thanks for the help!

Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.
Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent