[Archers] Atl-atl points

barysears barysears at verizon.net
Thu May 20 12:50:33 PDT 2010

Bodkin points, in and of themselves, aren't illegal, but they do tend to
leave bigger holes and, when used with typical arrow shafts, tend to
snap off at the join between shaft and point. Probably not a worry with
atlatls.  Also, bodkins will penetrate considerably further into the
target then will target points.

barre