[Archers] Specifically, the 'written exception' rule

Canuette, William G. WCanuette at moc.edu
Fri Mar 5 09:17:45 PST 2010

Well you could use the basics and modify the targets slightly... If there is a physical back drop...i.e. hill/berm etc you might have more freedom on the shoots.... if it's a commercial archery range without the issues of running kids... feast halls... list fields I'm sure you could get a waiver that wo8ld cover most of you issues.... it's when you add the other issues that it becomes more of a problem...

Con

William G. Canuette Jr.
Director of Institutional Research and Planning
Mount Olive College
634 Henderson St.
Mount Olive, NC 28365
Office 919.658.7769