[Archers] Specifically, the 'written exception' rule

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 5 09:33:16 PST 2010

Noble friends,

I put in my two cents when this thread started and have watched it ever
since, keeping my peace. I don't begrudge anyone having their say, and
agree that a number of serious issues have been raised, but we're just
spinning our wheels. It is time that Lord Kynneth and Lord Allen stepped
and made their pronouncements, clarifications, etc., so we can all get
our tape measures, transecs, whatever, go measure our respective ranges,
and start writing our waiver requests.

Mungo the Grumpy