[Archers] Specifically, the 'written exception' rule

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 06:30:21 PST 2010

 HA!  NO PRACTICE FOR JOU!!!

The rule states: "A waiver may be requested for shorter ranges provided there is a physical barrier, which will stop arrows."

Technically, if your practice is "official" i.e., posted on an e-list, listed in a publication, then you can not have it without a waiver from Allen.  I'm sure as heck not going to stop you. You're bigger than me.

I've already contacted my NC marshals and asked them to prepare requests for a waiver for their practice sites.  What a pain.