[Archers] Specifically, the 'written exception' rule

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Fri Mar 5 06:24:39 PST 2010

Good point, I didn't even realize the new rule dropped the "physical
barrier" exception.

Um, can I get an exception for my basement archery range so I can hold
archery practice tonight?  It has 6" poured concrete walls on all four sides
with 2x10's and 3/4" plywood for the ceiling, with the sitting area outside
the typical 30 degree line from the end of the shooting line.

>grin< yeah all in good fun :D

Maybe the exception requests could be reviewed/issued by the Regional
Deputies as they would be more familiar with the site in question?  Just an
idea.

Jonathas