[Archers] New Archery Rule Change

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Wed Mar 3 05:09:26 PST 2010

Noble friends,

Interesting point about the 100 yard visibility rule. This virtually
eliminates ALL woods shoots, since trees and underbrush can obscure
vision behind the targets. Ditto the range for DTG's royals, since it
has a stand of trees behind it. Strange that the range is good enough
for the archery club that hosts us there, but we cannot use it.

If this is going to be the state of Atlantian archery, we might as all
resign our warrants, as I doubt if there are many places where we can
legally shoot.

With deep concern,

Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir Archery Marshal

Siegfried wrote:
Forwarded for Esperanza who was having issues posting to the list.