[Archers] what about woods shoots?

Mike Matthews michaelstuart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:44:31 PST 2010

So, looks like we're approaching some clarity on the field layout
under the new archery rule; it basically requires an entire football
field (48 yards x 100 yards) to allow 1 person to shoot a royal round.

However, I wonder what this does to woods walk shoots? I would think a
strict interpretation of the new rule pretty much kills any chance at
having a shoot in the woods, at least on any of the several ranges
where I've seen this done. If someone can clarify that this is not
really the case, that would be great.

Eirik Gralokkr