[Archers] Tips was: Re: Safety advice on atal-atals and crossbows

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed Jun 30 10:43:15 PDT 2010

One observation I have been noticing is that many Atalatler's are using arrow field points for their points. Not a safety issue by any means but after inspection, the FOC (forward of center) is way off and the bolts tend to be tail heavy. They fly like crap this way and really need much heavier points to have correct FOC. Sorry couldnt help it from an arrow making weenie :P

Janyn