[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 82, Issue 18

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Jul 20 08:08:54 PDT 2010

Well Colum, I got you by 7 years but the fact remains, it is up to us
"old guys" to show these young whipper snappers how it is supposed to be
done with class and elegance.  Meet you at the ice cream parlor.  I'll
do my Moose Tracks you can do your bubble gum or cotton candy or
whatever that pink stuff is.

And we are in total agreement.  Archers should not tell the heavies or
rapier folks how to do their activity just as they should not tell us
how to do ours without consultation of the marshal community.  Afterall,
whatever the activity, it is ultimately up to the marshals to keep it
safe.

cog