[Archers] Trying to make some sense...

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Mon Jul 19 10:43:30 PDT 2010

Unfortunately modern sensibilities are that 'Target Archery isn't
dangerous'.

Afterall, with a sharp broadhead if you don't hit a deer just right from
a high powered bow it doesn't kill them, and even then you have to chase
them down until they bleed to death

(etc etc)

It's why you find many modern ranges that allow people to retrieve from
one target RIGHT NEXT TO an active target.

"What?  It's just a bow and a target arrow"

*sigh*

Siegfried