[Archers] Fwd: Dropped arrows rule

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Aug 27 14:11:34 PDT 2010

We don't count it as a shot up here in the North but we do count ALL dropped
arrows as dead so no one is bending down on the line. Gotta watch us SCA'ers
and bending down on the line. That way you just keep going and get it when
the "Bows down" command is given.

Janyn

Ps. Wanted to buy COG ice cream at pennsic but he was just much too busy :P