[Archers] Dropped arrows rule

Allen Miller wolfhou at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 07:53:22 PDT 2010

To the best of my knowledge we have never had a droped arrow rule. nor do i see a need for one. If ypu drop an arrow and it falls beyond the shooting line it is covered be the line rules, you can not cross a live shooting line so you can not pick it up until the line is closed to retrive arrows . If it falls behind the line and you can pick it up safley you may do so. as far as making a droped arrow count as a missed shot we are out here for fun so why penilize archers for a dropped arrow? ---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone