[Archers] Fletchers' Guild statement of purpose (for comments)

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Fri Apr 2 11:24:15 PDT 2010

I wish to encourage your endeavor, as fletching is an excellent art
form, and one not known widely enough as I see numerous people out
buying arrows directly instead (at higher cost)

One thing I would humbly suggest though.  That being to keep yourself
much more informal, and without 'grand goals' like you've stated below
(many of which would actually require kingdom law changes)

I've seen many such guilds fail, when they try to have grand goals and
be formalized from the beginning, not the least of which because they
perhaps turn off people from then as they don't agree w/ their ideals
and/or see them as exclusive.

Whereas many of the most successful guilds have been just formed
informally, and over time, if enough interest grows, natural sets of
'guidelines' and 'goals' will present themselves and/or be granted.