[Archers] Archery at War of the Wings in October

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 07:34:43 PDT 2007

If any marshals or MITs are interested in helping on the archery range for
War of the Wings, I could really use some help.  Thanks!

Lorelei

Greetings good Gentles,

Stop by the archery range to shoot for the Barony of your Choice  during  War
of the Wings, October 12 - 14 in North Carolina.   Target archery War  Points
will be determined by the cumulative scores  from each side. We will shoot
at a
variety of targets such as wands,  wreaths, castle slots and distance. There
will be one timed round. War  Points will be shot throughout the day.

For fun and warm up, there will be stationary as well as moving and drop
down
targets. Other prize shoots will be scheduled throughout the day such  as
archery  'Tic, Tac, Toe' and 'Poker'. This includes a youth  challenge.

A Friday night torch-light shoot @ $2.00 a head will go toward the  event's
breast cancer fun raising efforts. We hope to see you on the  archery range
some
time during the event.  Until then, shoot straight!

Lady Lorelei Greenleaf
MIC Target Archery, War of the Wings  II