[Archers] Chalice of the Sun Gods

Miles de Locwode milesdelocwode at cox.net
Wed Sep 12 16:30:55 PDT 2007

I would like to invite all archers to the Barony of Ponte Alto for the 4th
Annual Chalice of the Sun God.  This year will be the first that we do not
have a returning champion so the competition will be wide open.  The shoot
will be fun and challenging but make sure you have penty of arrows (minimum
of 12).  There will be prizes for the champion as well as the winner of the
challenge tourney.  There will be other prizes as well.  So come join us for
a day of fun, shooting and friendship.  Range opens Friday at 10:00.
Sign-ups at 10:30 with the Tourney starting at 11:00.  Link to the flyer is
provided below.

Miles de Locwode

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php