[Archers] Request input on bow inspection at events.

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 03:39:30 PDT 2007

:-)  Thank you all for your input.  I'm aware of these  rules and they seem
clear to me as well.  I was speaking more to the  seemingly common practice of
just letting whoever happens to be a  marshal (which is a heck of a lot of us
archers) inspect the bows without  being  "the marshal in charge or their
designee".

There's what's written in the rules and then there is common  practice.
Similar to the practice in-putting more than three Royal  Round score for an
archer for a day on the Kingdom list. It doesn't really  matter in the big picture,
but in the rules it does just say three. Just  interested in everyone's take
on it.

Lorelei

n a message dated 6/27/2007 12:31:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JMU1861