[Archers] Request input on bow inspection at events.

JMU1861 at aol.com JMU1861 at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 21:31:54 PDT 2007

3.9.3.1 Equipment Inspection
3.9.3.1.1 At all SCA activities, bows & ammo must be inspected  by the
marshal in charge or their designee before being used.
3.9.3.1.2 Hand bows should be brought to the marshal unstrung.  Crossbows can
be left strung.
3.9.3.1.3 At an event with 20 or more archers, stickers  shall be used to
mark bows that have been inspected.
3.9.3.1.4 Marshals shall not inspect their own equipment,  unless they are
the only marshal present.
This looks plain to me, but I have been hit upside the head a few  times.
Geoffrey Athos von Ulm