[Archers] Inspections

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 18:40:31 PDT 2007

I think Eneguy has the essence of what Lorelei is proposing here.  We
assume, as Siegfried said, that any warrented marshal in Atlantia is
capable of inspecting equipment.  But it is just common courtesy to ask
the marshal in charge if they would like some assistance and provide it
accordingly.  The issue Lorelei is presenting, I believe, is that folks
may say they equipment has been inspected when in fact it may not have
been or was inspected by a marshal in training.  Not that marshals in
training are incompetent.  But the fact remains, the marshal in charge
at an event is ultimately responsible for what happens on their range
and therefore should know who is "helping" out.  So I say jump in, help
out, but let the marshal in charge know you are doing such.

cog