[Archers] The Crescent Guard's Atlantian Games Event Schedule

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:48:21 PDT 2007

Please see the event schedule below.  Once again, I apologize if you receive this more than once.

Friday June 29th
6:00 pm - Troll opens
6:00 pm - Dinner
~8:30-9:00 pm - Critter Shoot
10:00 pm - Troll Closes

Please note - anyone who shows up before Troll opens will be put to work! ;)

Saturday June 30th
9:00 am - Troll opens9:30 am - Inspections start10:30 am - Clout Shoot starts (upper field) 10:30 am - St. Matthias Silent Auction opens
11:00 am - Newcomers Court with TRM's12:00 noon - lunch1:00 pm - Competitions begin
3:00 pm - Troll closes4:00 pm - Waterbag Shoot (Main Field)4:30 pm - Silent Auction closes5:30 - CourtDinner follows Court

Sunday July 1st
Informal walk though of all the shoots before teardown.  All are welcome to join us.  There are no formal meals planned, just leftovers.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions, or if you feel that I'm missed something!

YIS,

Lady Reyne Telarius
Autocrat, The Crescent Guard's Atlantian Games

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.
Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent