[Archers] Got SAAD!?

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 17:54:43 PDT 2007

The South will rise again!  This time the challenge is to HAVE  FUN!

The first annual Southern Atlantian Archery Day (SAAD) will be a weekend
filled with archery, atlatl and thrown weapons stations.

In keeping with the "Southern" traditions, we will have a wide variety of
targets for your shooting and throwing pleasure in the very best
tongue-in-cheek-Southern style.

Remember, "Bubba" is both a Southern and Period name!  The  stations will
include moving, swinging, pop-up, drop down and "surprise"  targets as well as a
host of  stationery targets and a woods walk shoot.

Join Bubba and his friends for a memorable visit to the  South for such
things as "Shoot the Moon-pie" night-shoot, Road-kill Critter  Shoot, Road Sign
Rally, the Tire Swing Trials and so much more.  Bring your  sense of humor and
many arrows.

Mark your calendars for September 7 - 9  at the Elchenburg Castle  site, 2239
Center Road in Boonville North Carolina 27011

To view the event flyer, visit:   croisbrigte.org/SAAD/SAAD_flyer.pdf

 If you have any questions, please contact me at LoreleiElkins (at)  aol
(dot) com

or (336) 769-4960  or Lord Christophe of Grey at cogworks (at) triad  (dot)
rr (dot) com

Hope to see Ya'll there

Lady Lorelei Greenleaf (Autocrat)
THL Christophe of Grey (Marshal in  Charge)