[Archers] Saturday Dinner at the Crescent Guard Atlantian Games

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 08:00:20 PDT 2007

Dinner at the Crescent Guard Atlantian Games

House fitzRobert will present a dinner (not a feast!) for 45 at the Crescent Guard’s Atlantia Games on July 1.  Dinner will consist of grilled meats (including fish) and grilled seasonal vegetables, followed by almond tart for desert, all served buffet-style.  We will serve the Royal Party first, followed by those who pre-registered for dinner, then everyone else.  I encourage everyone to pre-register for dinner.  We will refund your dinner fee if we run out of food before you reach the buffet table.  The cost of dinner is still $5.00.  Indoor seating is reserved for the Royal Party and their guests.  Everyone else is invited to enjoy the evening breezes outdoors; please bring chairs and dinnerware.

Please note - if you have contacted the Autocrat already about attending and purchasing the meal, the you count as Pre-registered.

For more information about the meal, please contact Baron Barre fitzRobert of York - barysears at comcast.net
To pre-register for the event, please contact the Autocrat, Reyne Telarius - reyne_telarius at hotmail.com

YIS,
Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent