[Archers] Ludicrous Rank

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Tue Nov 21 05:54:36 PST 2006

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:23:25 -0500 (GMT-05:00), lbudzier at mindspring.com wrote:

[snip]
> Remember why we all shoot and play this game.
[snip]

A hardy VIVOT to that!

I am truly sorry for causing this mess.  I added the Easter Egg (in programming terms) to our site when I started working with Aethelmearc on their site, as they have a couple Ludicrous Bowmen they *wanted* it.  I thought it would be a fun little surprise to the first person in our fair kingdom to break into that very elite rank.  At the time I began working on it I figured it would be Mika or Reynard who would get there, I only hinted to Siegfried that there was something there when it looked like he might be the lucky one.

Remember the ranks are supposed to make archery fun, to give each person something to strive to achieve, and the Ludicrous rank is *supposed* to be silly and, well… Ludicrous.

Relax, have fun, and go shoot something!

In Service,
Jonathas