[Archers] Ludicrous Rank, was: Re: Royal Round web site

lbudzier at mindspring.com lbudzier at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 21 05:23:25 PST 2006

Well spoken and thank you, Siegfried.

Wow, all I have to ask all of you is this... what happened to the day when archery in the SCA was fun?  Before we all got lost in titles and ranks?  I personally remember when we all followed traditions and were content with the light-hearted friendly competitions.  I personally do not see where displaying an unofficial rank on an official web site could or would pose any problems in the future as long as it is stated as such (and with paisley it certainly is).

Remember why we all shoot and play this game.  I don't mean to say it critically, just trying to get people to remember and think why we are all here.

In Service to the Dream-
Feline'