[Archers] [Fwd: Re: Archery Track for June University]

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Thu Apr 6 07:21:51 PDT 2006

The Archery Track for University has been accepted, details below...

While I did not really intent it this way, the classes were put in the
order they are listed in the email below ... so hopefully that order
works for folks.

You can also see all the classes listed on the website:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/classes.aspx