[Archers] Pennsic Champions Team

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Mon Apr 3 16:44:35 PDT 2006

I wish to pass on some very good information (especially for those
people who were involved in the issues last year).

The format for the Pennsic Archery Champions has officially changed this
year, due to the issues that happened last year (and were on the verge
of happening in years past).

For those that don't know, the problem was that the Champion teams were
made of 30 people, only 10 of which could be from Allies.

That worked fine in the past when the allies were weak.  But Atlantia
(as well as AEthelemearc and Ealdormere) have become STRONG allies with
MANY worthy archers.

Therefore, this year, there will be FOUR (4) Champion teams, each of 20
archers.  One made of Eastern Archers.  One made of Middle Archers.  One
made of Middle's Allies, and one made of East's Allies.

Therefore, whichever side we end up on, there will be a full 20 slots to
  be filled.

More details as to exactly how the competition will be run with the 4
teams/etc, has not yet been announced.

As before, final decision of who is on any team, is up to the Kingdom
Marshals of the Mid and East ... however input from the allied Kingdoms
is of course highly taken into account.