[Archers] market for non complient egg blunt arrows

BRNDALSTON at aol.com BRNDALSTON at aol.com
Sun May 1 18:52:30 PDT 2005

Greetings Atlantian Combat Archers,

We are finally getting mounted archery up and running in Atlantia this  year.
Our debut will be at All Things Marshall June 30 - July 4, 2005. That  Friday
evening from 5-7 pm we are planning a mounted archery tournament called  The
Baron's Challenge. This event will be open only to the Banneret Riders (one
level above the advanced riders).

For the mounted archery we have the option of using live arrows or combat
type arrows. So, if you have some egg blunt arrows that are no longer legal for
combat, we can use them for the mounted archery (because we only shoot at
targets, not people).

If you have some arrows for sale, please email me at _brndalston at aol.com_
(mailto:brndalston at aol.com)  or post them on the  Horse and Hound e-list so we
can take them off your hands and put them to good  use.

Thanks
Brandy
(Lady Brandwyn Alston of the Rift, Northern Regional Cavalry  Marshal)