[Archers] market for non complient egg blunt arrows

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Mon May 2 05:22:26 PDT 2005

Lady Brandwyn ... thank you for creating this market for the otherwise
unusable Egg Baldars.

As a note though, this list is specifically for Atlantia's target
archery marshals (and friends).  So many of the people here may well be
combat archers.  However if you want to reach the bigger audience,
contact Tnek as he has a list of 'most' combat archers in atlantia.

Siegfried