[Archers] Re: crossbows at university

chrissings at juno.com chrissings at juno.com
Tue Mar 4 16:19:53 PST 2003

Unto the Eloquent Lord Aelfgar GreySeas Does Baroness Arianna Morgan,
Autocrat, Unversity of Atlantia, Send Warm Greetings:

My Lord,

Thank you for a clear and concise explanation of the restrictions on
"crossbows at University" and the reasons for them.  I will gladly post
this to the Atlantian Archers List.

To the subscribers of the Archery List:  Please read Lord Aelfgar's
missive in its entirety (below).

Additional information concerning Archery (in general) at University is
as follows:

1.  Crossbows may used to demonstrate inspection techniques away from the
archery range (in a classroom setting) as to not give even the slightest
impression that school (or county) restrictions have been violated.
2.   Recurve and Long bows are permitted both in a classroom setting and
on the archery range.

Additional questions concerning the site should be addressed directly to
me at chrissings at juno.com.  If you would like to contact Lord Aelfgar
directly, you may do so at aelfgar at juno.com.

In Service to Atlantia,
Baroness Arianna Morgan
Autocrat, Atlantian University (Session #59)

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:03:10 -0500 Mark A Powers <aelfgar at juno.com>