[Archers] Kingdom Marshal

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 04:12:37 PDT 2003

Milords and Miladies:

I had answered to Dealla privately but I see that I need a general response
on this, so.... And thanks Dealla for bringing this up.

she is correct on the choice is of the Earl Marshal and the King. I am only
the middle man in this sequence. And I have been in contact with my chain of
command before I started the process. And a blurb has also been sent to the
Acorn. But the email list is a right now display where the Acorn is a month
delay. (The advantage of this marshals email list.)

So addressing of the resumes, for those interested in the job, would be to
myself and the Earl Marshal. From what I understand, adding their Majesties
in the addressing might be nice but not necessary.

Ignacio