[Archers] Kingdom Marshal

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 12 03:39:36 PDT 2003

To all marshals:

As of November of this year I will have held this office for two years and
would like to pass the office off to someone willing to take over for a
while. So anyone willing to take on the below responsibilities, please let
me know. The idea is to become a deputy for a month or two and then take
over the job.

Responsible for:
1) keeping track of all marshals in each group of the kingdom
2) keeping up with all MITs from start to marshal status
3) updating the Atlantian Target Archery web page
4) updating the target archery Marshals web pages - all marshals info and
warranted status
5) acquiring the quarterly report from all groups and making the kingdom
report to society level
6) interfacing with all marshals, group marshal, and regional marshals on
all matters and rules concerning target archery in the kingdom

I initially had no plans on being the Kingdom Marshal but I have enjoyed the
two years that I have served. It is now time to pass the title on to someone
else that is willing to help target archery to grow in the kingdom. So
please send your requests to fill this position to me and we will work
things out.

Thank you.

Ignacio

Honor