[Archers] archery Badges

Siegfried Sebastian Faust eliwhite at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 6 15:34:00 PDT 2002

A quick question if I may.  What about archers, who you KNOW 'were' ranked
at a previous level at one point (say archer), back before the 'database'.

And these archers now do not have their same level of ranking (or no
ranking because they haven't shot).

Can you say what they should have?  Based upon your knowledge?  Or at this
point, do only database'd scores count?  (In these cases, I may, or may not
(more likely), have the proof of their previous average, ie, I have the
average recorded, but not the individual scores)

Curious,
Siegfried