[Archers] archery Badges

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.com
Mon Sep 9 04:55:13 PDT 2002

Remember, we are looking for what Badge an Archer currently has in their
possession, not what Rank they may have held.  I believe Ignacio would like to
know about anyone who currently has an Archery Badge, even if they do not have a
current average.  Ya never know they might start shooting again tomorrow!

Jonathas