[Archers] archery Badges

teatimemates at earthlink.net teatimemates at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 6 09:25:21 PDT 2002

Thanks to Jonathas (the scores page designer) the Royal Round marshals score
pages has a page that automatically records when someone increases their
scores to the next rank. This is fine and dandy. But what about those archers
that do not have their correct badge NOW.

So what I am asking is that the marshals in each of the groups (barony, shire,
etc) find out from all the archers in your respective group the archers that
do not have their correct badge. What would be ideal for me at this initial
stage is to send me a listing of the archers in your group and give me the
correct status (yea or nay). That way I can 1) get the correct badge to the
respective person that deserves it and 2) ensure all the others, that have
their badge, are not on the present long list of unknowns. Any names I don't
get I will have to research individually.

I thank each one of you for any help that I can get on this subject.

Ignacio Erensaurlezelasgarria

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service