[Archers] IKAC (and friends)

Nick Birt nickbirt at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 7 11:56:02 PST 2002

    On that note, there will be an Archery Shoot this weekend in
Windmasters' Hill Saturday and Sunday the 9th and 10th.  We will be
shooting Target Saturday, and Combat Sunday.
  Any interested e-mail me for directions.
 Aed

Appropriate archery information, group level or kingdom level.

> Open Bow Class
> But what is also not known is that there are also a couple of good scores
from Atlantia in the open bow area that is not up on the web yet. These
scores will put us at a score of 237 (present known scores are 262, 231,
and 225). This corresponds to sixth place. Fifth place has an average of
239. We would need someone to beat the lowest score by nine points to move
us up one position in this ranking.