[Archers] IKCAC Shooting

Siegfried Sebastian Faust eliwhite at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 12 13:45:01 PST 2002

Having obtained some information on some of the 'not yet online' IKCAC
scores, I know that Atlantia's 1st place standing is in danger (and/or gone).

Therefore this Sunday (weather permitting), During the Highland Foorde
Fighter Practice (2:00pm - 5:00pm-ish), which is held after our Archery
Practice (11:00am - 1:00pm), I am going to be setting up an IKCAC range to
shoot at (and shoot at, and shoot at).

Everyone else who might be interested, please feel free to come on up (or
sideways for Bright Hills folks) and shoot with us ... (or come do target
archery, or come do heavy/rapier fighting)

Just wanted to let people know ... It's not all that often an IKCAC range
is set up around here ...