[Archers] Missing Bow from Atlantia's Crown Tourney

Kathrina A. Black kbwanderer at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 19 10:50:53 PST 2002

I lost a bow at Atlantia's Crown Tourney in November.  The bow was left on
the archery range and I was hoping someone would have picked it up.

The bow is a forest green laminate and orange-y wood longbow with a green
bow string.  It has a tan or black rubber tip on one end.  The poundage is
engraved in the wood by the handhold, but it looks like it was typeset (very
neat).  I believe it says 37xx.

I'm wondering if someone slipped it in their bag thinking it was an extra
one and then hasn't looked at their bow bag since.  Everyone, please check
your archery equipment to see if it may have been picked up by accident.

If anyone has seen this bow, please contact me off the list at
kbwanderer at att.net.  Thank you all
Kathrina Black
aka
Lady Catriona inghean Ghiricc
"Per chevron vert and Or, two crosses of Jerusalem Or and a Thistle sable"