[Archers] IKAC (and friends)

Lawrence.Castell at trw.com Lawrence.Castell at trw.com
Thu Nov 7 05:12:09 PST 2002

Siegfried:

Good call. This is a correct place to put this type of information.  Appropriate archery information, group level or kingdom level.

Open Bow Class
But what is also not known is that there are also a couple of good scores from Atlantia in the open bow area that is not up on the web yet. These scores will put us at a score of 237 (present known scores are 262, 231, and 225). This corresponds to sixth place. Fifth place has an average of 239. We would need someone to beat the lowest score by nine points to move us up one position in this ranking.

Ignacio

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service