insurance [Archers] Clarification on Waiver Rule?

Rick Steeves ricks at duke.edu
Tue May 14 22:02:05 PDT 2002

At 12:45 AM 5/15/2002 -0400, Siegfried Sebastian Faust wrote:
Here is where, I do get a bit confused.  So if it is important to do this
at practices, why isn't it important to do at events?  It would seem
actually more important to me to do it at events.  For the same reasons
that we have always made fighters have a waiver at events, yet were lax at
local practices (Which has now changed that we are strict at both).

The SCA defined process is different for combat, and non-combat activities.
Archery is non-combat, so despite the fact that you're using weapons that
are more real the rules are different.

As to one waiver for the entire event, well, that's your blue card :-)

Corwyn

Rick Steeves
ricks at duke.edu                          http://www.sinister.net